Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Good Eats (gchat convo 8/13/13)

 J:  what do we have here
buzzfeed is blocked
damn
 me:  just a southern region grocery store that makes absurdly delicious sandwiches, apparently
called publix
 J:  they are alright
 me:  they make a chicken fingers sub
chicken fingers.  SUB.
 J:  publix is the grocery story in ALT
its alright
 me:  joe stop stomping my dreams you miserable asshole
 i have never been there or tasted one of their sandwiches, but i believe they make the best sandwiches on earth
 J:  they fail where their sauces fail
 me:  damn
sauces are very very key
noticed the article had little sauce talk
hmmm
 J:  yeah, i've had it with buffalo
they don't put enough buffalo on it!
but its been awhile
tell you what jeff, if we ever make it to atlanta together we'll hit the publix   
me:  sweet
ok joe - what's the best sandwich place you've ever been to?
 J:  mmm
 me:  where every piece of the sandwich was ON POINT
the bread, the meat, the veggies, the sauce, the cheese...all just perfect
 J:  shit man, i know its not NYC or anything but that Godmother is basically everything i could want in a sandwich. the meat is amazing, perfect amount and right types of veggies, the hot peppers are the tits, has just the right amount of tasty condiments, and the bread is so good that i have on at least 5 occasions had their bread for my dinner
 me:  nice
 J:  i can't speak to their other products since i dont see why i'd get them, but yeah man, that godmother is a proper sandwich
 me:  indeed
well maybe i need to try it again...with the spicy peppers
 J:  spicy peppers make the world of difference
 me:  i can only imagine
u ever see ratatouille?
 J:  haha of course    
i love it
 me:  they make food look SO GOOD
the way he tastes stuff for the first time, and those colors mix as he tastes new flavors creating even better ones...magic
 J:  yup
 me:  was that what it was like the first time u bit into a godmother?
 J:  its a great movie
remember when damn drops bit into that five guys burger?  kinda like that
 me:  hahaha yes
DAMN DAMN DAAAAYAAAAAAMMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment