Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Disclaimer (We Love Black People...especially old wise-looking ones)

Joe:  idk if we can put our talks about black people on the blog
 me:  damn
 Joe:  unless there is a big disclaimer, says we love black people, then have testimonies of a few black people we know saying we are cool
like marcus
me:  i was gonna use this for the blog site image

Joe:  not bad, but
how about 2 old black southern guys sitting in rocking chairs drinking beers?
 me:  love it
Joe: OMG

 me:  yes!  joe!
u did it!
 Joe:  if you are not the guy on the right side idk who is
that is YOU
and i'm the guy on the left, reading yet listening to your shenanigans
 Joe:  look at his hands
thats what you are like
 me:  it is what im like
thank you for thinking of me as an awesome old black guy
 Joe:  hahaha yup
you need to say something like "we need input from a black person on this subject"
me:  ok...how about something from marcus...for the "disclaimer"
Joe:  haha
what about that big girl you banged in long beach?
maybe an email from her saying you like the dark meat?
there goes my political career
 me:  man I don't think we even got each other's actual emails...we just communicated through okcupid chats I think...
 Joe:  i'm sure she's still on there
can't believe you never showed me a pic of her
you're the worst
 this her?

me:  nah, celebrities are tough
Joe:  haha
true that
i've been trying to nail down carrie underwood for years
then she got married to some hockey player
i played hockey too!
me:  ur carrie underwood stuff might've just saved ur political career, assuming you join the "good ol' boy" party

No comments:

Post a Comment